DC 315 Thermal Barrier
Competitive Advantages of Using DC 315 Include:
- DC 315 is the only 3rd party inspected fire protective coating for SPF
- Marked and Listed by Warnock Hersey Intertek W/N 20947
- Single coat coverage reducing labor and material costs equaling higher profits
- Industry leading spread rate
- Passed CAL 1350 – safe for use in schools and high occupancy buildings
- Passed strict EPA – V.O.C. and AQMD air emission requirements (for all 50 states)
- Approved for Incidental Food Contact complies with NSF/ANS1-51 requirements of USDA
- Easily applied with a sprayer, roller, or brush with no complicated mixing
- 1 year shelf life
- Fast and easy clean-up, with no waste and fast turnaround time
- Compatible with any paintable construction material
- Meets Life Safety Code 101
- Meets LEED’s point requirements
- No formaldehyde
DC 315 thermal barrier in Longmont is the most tested and approved product in the world for use as an, “Alternative Barrier Coating System” over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
The most tested and approved alternative thermal barrier coating system in Longmont on the market today, DC315 is an intumescent coating for Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) that provides an alternative 15 or 20 minute thermal barrier. As the only third party tested fire protective coating for SPF, our DC315 fireproof foam coating in Longmont boasts an industry leading spread rate, a 1 year shelf life, and single coat coverage that reduces labor and material costs.
Further testing has shown that our Longmont DC315’s fireproof foam coating is not compromised after 50 years, giving it a phenomenal useful lifespan. Our DC315 thermal barrier in Longmont is able to be applied by brush, roller, or airless sprayer, though sprayer is recommended for maximum yield and coverage.
Having passed rigorous EPA and CAL 1350 testing, DC315 is also environmentally safe and safe for use in schools and high occupancy buildings. Meeting Life Safety Code 101, LEED’s point requirements, and containing no formaldehyde, DC315 is an effective, reliable, and safe product for your fireproof foam coating needs in Longmont.