Quik-Shield Spray Foam Insulation for Your Home
Our spray foam insulation coating in Longmont and Colorado is a high quality product that is the best insulating material on the market today. It is sprayed in place and expands immediately after being applied, to fill in all voids, gaps, and cracks.
Our spray foam insulation coating in Longmont & Colorado meets the latest demand trends for energy-efficiency and green construction. Unsurpassed air barrier and high R-value gives spray foam a distinct advantage over other insulating products, giving homeowner’s financial savings of 40% or more off of their heating and cooling bills.
Quik-Shield spray foam insulation also provides improved health and comfort in the home and is only one of only a few companies in the world that has received GREENGUARD Children and Schools certification for closed-cell insulation products.
The spray foam insulation coating we use in Longmont and
Whether you are choosing Quik-Shield spray foam insulation for the financial savings, health benefits, or its environmental friendless, rest assured that you can enjoy all of the benefits and know you are getting the best possible product in Longmont and Colorado on the market today.
Homebuyer Benefits When Choosing Quik-Shield Spray Foam Insulation
- Short & long term savings outweigh costs
- Reduced energy consumption and monthly bills
- Greater property resale value
- Saving from downsizing climate control equipment
- Less impact of rising energy costs
Improved Health and Comfort
- Improved indoor air quality – reduction of dust, mold, and allergens
- Eliminates bug traffic through walls and roof
- Drastically reduces noise pollution
- Uniform temperatures throughout home
- Decreased household carbon footprint
- Saves future resources – will not need to be replaced due to sagging or settling
- Reduced landfill diversion and cost
Types of Spray Foam Insulation
Quik-Shield spray foam insulation comes in two types; open-cell and closed-cell. Both spray foams are effective insulating solutions but each has a unique set of advantages that make its application more practical in different climate zones and parts of the home.
Both spray foam types:
- Are applied on site and sprayed in to fill all gaps and holes
- Form an effective air barrier to stop air leakage
- Are energy-efficient and provide up to a 40% reduction in heating and cooling bills
- Are environmentally friendly
- Provides good thermal insulation – R-value 4.01 per inch
- Flexible foam– moves with your house to ensure no loss of air seal
- Doesn’t absorb water – lets it drain down through the insulation
- Is vapor permeable – may need an additional vapor barrier in some climates
- Good at absorbing sound – reduces outdoor sound pollution
- Lower cost per square foot over closed-cell foam
- Has GREENGUARD Children and School certification
- Great thermal insulation – R-value 6.6 per inch
- Rigid foam– adds racking strength and wind uplift resistance
- Provides a water resistive barrier – adds a layer of water protection to your home
- Acts as a vapor retarder – good for humid and cold climates
- Lower sound reduction – reduces sound but not as good as open-cell foam
- Higher cost per square foot over open-cell foam
Quik-Shield spray foam insulation is extremely energy-efficient and can save you 40% or more on your heating and cooling energy costs. The insulation is superior because it creates a complete seamless air barrier sealing every inch of your home, preventing air leakage, moisture infiltration, and energy loss.
Best of all Quik-Shield spray foam insulation starts to pay for itself the day you move into your new home. In most cases the energy savings from the insulation exceeds the additional cost of the product. This means by choosing Quik-Shield you gain a greater value on your purchase and are money ahead on day one!
Improved Health and Comfort
Quik-Shield spray foam insulation is also proven to have health benefits. Since the foam insulation is a seamless air barrier, it helps eliminate infiltration of dangerous mold, dust, and allergens that can harm your family.
The Quik-Shield 112 closed-cell insulation also carries GREENGUARD certification for Children & Schools. This is the highest certification level so you know it has low VOC, contains no formaldehyde, and helps provide the best possible living environment for your family.
Quik-Shield open-cell spray foam insulation helps keep your home quiet by absorbing unwanted noise. The seamless air barrier also eliminates infiltration of bugs through the walls and roof of the home.
Quik-Shield spray foam insulation is extremely energy-efficient and can reduce heating and cooling bills by 40% or more. The smaller energy consumption rate translates to a reduction in the amount of CO2 emissions because less energy is required to be generated.
Living in a home with spray foam insulation for 10 years can save 60,500 pounds of CO2 emissions*
- CO2 emissions from 4,680 gallons of gasoline
- CO2 emissions from driving a car around the Earth 3.7 times
- Carbon absorbed annually by 1,070 tree seedlings grown for 10 years
- Carbon absorbed annually by 8.9 acres of pine forest
- CO2 emissions from 1,740 propane cylinders used for home barbeques
* Based on 2,400 square foot example home, actual carbon footprint and energy savings will vary based on a number of factors including, local climate, and layout and design of the home.
Additionally Quik-Shield spray foam is guaranteed not to sag or settle over the life of the home. This is a benefit over traditional insulating materials that may need to be replaced due to sagging or settling. This sustainable advantage saves future resources and reduces landfill diversion and costs.